[Amc-list] FOR SALE: 79 AMC Spirit GT 6 cyl 4 spd

[Amc-list] FOR SALE: 79 AMC Spirit GT 6 cyl 4 spd

It seems I'm going to be rescuing a 1979 AMC Spirit GT with 258/4spd.  Needs complete restoration, but all the pieces are there and most of them are OEM.  Red exterior with the GT trim and blackout; black interior.  $650.

Anyone interested?

Car is in Richmond, VA.  Photos not available yet; just trying to guage interest.  Once I get it home and clean it up, I will have more to tell you.

-- Marc