Re: [Amc-list] FOR SALE: 79 AMC Spirit GT 6 cyl 4 spd

Re: [Amc-list] FOR SALE: 79 AMC Spirit GT 6 cyl 4 spd

I have a 79 Spirit GT 258/auto here at home for about
the same price if any West Coast listers are
interested.  Mine has at the AMX rear spoiler added
too.  Orinally blue, now faded.  Blue interior.

Joe Fulton