------------------
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 06:23:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joe Smith <know_ware@xxxxxxxxx>

SoCal AMC wants to know what is the most collected/collectible Rambler.?
?
IMHO, it would be the 63 American Hardtop, and my reasoning is that not very
many were made, and of the ones that were made, they are still fairly easy to
find because people actually held on to them.? Of course I am biased because I
have one, but I know of more running 63 American Hardtops in my area than any
other model. I also have 61 American Deluxe Sedan 2 door that I love, but I
almost never see one of those... so far only 2 in the last year.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"