[Amc-list] Need some engine paint

Okay - the head is off and getting worked on. Lots of little fiddly
bits are off and labeled. Got a snazzy exhaust manifold (looks new!).
So, think it's time to degrease and paint!

What's the deal? Pop on the head (when I get it), spray with
degreaser, clean off, then tape off parts not needing paint and spray
it? The valve cover and air cleaner look to be a different color than
the block. Or is it just the difference in material(cast iron versus
whatever). Do I paint my nice snazzy new water pump? Does the intake
manifold get painted, or do I want that bright(ish)?

I'm guessing I want to pop the head back on first, before painting -
so I don't get anything on the top of the block.

Oh yeah, it's a '65 195.6OHV 6.