[Amc-list] Anyone interested in a Cecil County " AMC picture CD swap " ?

[Amc-list] Anyone interested in a Cecil County " AMC picture CD swap " ?

 While cleaning up my hard drive and backing up photos recently due to a spyware attack a few weekends ago, I thought about all the pictures I have, and maybe people would be interested in trading for CD's of all my pictures for all of their AMC pictures.

 I've spent years collecting pictures, from Ebay cars to websites to my actual photography, so I'd say fewer than 10% are actually MY photos I've taken personally, probably more like 1%, but even so, might be worth trading for. Just wondering if anyone else would be interested in having a CD swap at Cecil County, we could all meet at noon at some central point, depending on the response, we could bring 10-20-30 CD's each, and just trade'em like baseball cards. I"m sure even if only 10-20% of the pictures are unique, they'd still be worth trading for! I mean, I have enough photos to fill up at least one 700Mb CD-R. Heck,you take a roll of film, or 100 digital pics at a show, and you've spent  enough in developing to make it worth trading for another CD, they're so cheap now.

 Anyway, just a thought, if anyone else is interested, or there's enough interest in this thread that people say Yeah I'll bring some CD's to trade, then I'll plan on burning a stack to bring. My photos will include, but not limited to, the following :

Gremlin, Hornet, Javelin, AMX,  Matadors, Spirit (few), Eagle (few), Ramblers, Marlins, Ambassadors, Classics, special, racing, Quad, Jeffery, Nash, Hudson, Lafayette, Willys, Rambler bicycles, toys, models, artwork (mine and others), AMC literature pics, misc.

 I won't organize them all perfectly, but I will have Folders for most models or genre, not by year, and will probably keep Show photos in separate folders rather than break them down by model and separate them out, so people can see the cars at a particular show, then move it themselves on their hard drives. That's the plan, anyway. So you'll be getting a 700Mb CD mostly full from me. Or probably full! I may have to do two. I've never gotten them all in one place before to check, so I'll have to see if I need to do Vol. 1 and 2. LOL.

 So, I'd say respond in the Subject line as " Yay to Cecil CD Photo Swap " for easy visually spotting responses and counting. Let the List ( or me personally ) know if you're interested in this swap. No cash, just swap CDs. I'm not sure how that'll work if I have 2 CDs, but since they're cheap enough, I'll swap 2 for one, if that's what it takes to get more pictures. Again, CD's are cheap enough now. I intend to label my CD's as well so you can identify who it came from, like Name, Email address, etc. in case of questions. I think it'll be fun. Care to join me?

Jerry Casper
aka GremlinGTs