[Amc-list] LPG - 'Born in the USA'

http://www.papropane.com/consumers_facts.shtml

Made in the USA Over 88 percent of the current propane use in this
country comes from our own sources. Of this, 70 percent comes from the
processing of natural gas. The U.S., Canada, and Mexico have extensive
natural gas reserves. The majority (75 percent) of imported propane
comes from Canada.

..

So - the results of the Senate Hearings generates a Federal Mandate
for Fleet Vehicles / Commercial Transport to shift to CNG, the processing
of which generates LPG..> back to the Alum. LPG weiner tanks!