Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 17:25:45 +0000
From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Just crush the 73 Ambo?
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Pretty sure your right.
IIRC, gurtted interior.
One funky racing bucket.
Hacked hood and trunklid.
Otherwise fairly complete and driveable.
be nice if he can get the needed parts off of it, but as is, it sounded like a good to part car unless someone was willing to take on a redo and lived close by.
I believe he offered it up to takers if someone wanted to buy it whole, not sure on that!
I know he offered the complete body should someone need it.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: "Jeff Reeves" <amcnut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>