Re: [Amc-list] Jumpin Jack Flash - it's the Natural Gas

Re: [Amc-list] Jumpin Jack Flash - it's the Natural Gas

Is NG not what the test bed studies were using in Canada?
Or are using?
  I know they were working on a pilot program that allowed people to purchase/lease units.
You pulled in to your parking space in the evening, connected and when you got up in the morning the tank was full.
usage was metered and taxed as per road taxes etc;
All nice and legal.
I've no idea as to what becaome of the program.
Just read a few of the initial blubs on it.
since I live about  1/4mile from the nearest NG line and they seem in no hurry to provide service to us I figured it was pointless to do any further research.
  Now, if I could get my hands on the compressor unit, car and lived up on the "farm" my wife and brother own. Well, lets say there free NG there...

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>