Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 16:24:24 -0400
From: Archimedes <Freedom@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Just crush the 73 Ambo? I can bring parts to
Cordova
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Jesse <j2sax@xxxxxxxxx>

Jesse,

First off, I am kind of wondering why you're going to crush it if it is a running, driveable car.  If it's running, why not just drive it?  They're getting rare, and engines and trannies are already sitting in garages all over the country, waiting for people to buy them.

Second, I can probably use the passenger side front fender, the driver's side rear door, and possibly some of the chrome, among other things.  I have a 71 Brougham:

http://hasdrubal.tripod.com/71ambassador.html

I'd always be interested in interesting optional equipment (AM/8track, AM/FM, AM/FM Stereo, etc).

-- Marc Montoni 804-288-2766