Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 17:46:15 -0600
From: James Shadwick <idahoAMX@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Manifold question
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
If it is mostly a street driver I would go with the Performer.....the
Air Gap is an updated version
of the R4B....and does not work well in cool weather no heat
crossover...the R4B is a good manifold
and works year a round.....I have one on the 360 in my AMX and I have a
Performer on the 360
in my Jeep GW....I like them both....have not tried the Air Gap yet.....
Jim