[Amc-list] Street names at Burning Man for 2008

[Amc-list] Street names at Burning Man for 2008

OK, I may regret posting this, as it's likely to be either (1) utterly
inexplicable and confusing or (2) bother some people or (3) both. But
anyways.

Burning Man is the 7th largest city in Nevada, that exists for one week,
then completely and utterly disappears. It's laid out with radial
streets, whose names usually reflect the Theme for the year.

This year is The American Dream.

The radial streets are named after cars, Allante, Bonneville, Corvair,
Dart, Edsel, Fairlane, Gremlin, Hummer, Impala, Jeep, K-Car.

Two AMC mentions, not bad.

http://blog.burningman.com/?p=2008

Umm, see you there?!