Re: [Amc-list] Cheap brake conversion

I have not used it, but here is link that lets you search for used parts
from salvage yards around the country.  Nothing else, its fun to type parts
in and see what's out there.

http://car-part.com/

Jeff Bohler
1970 Javelin 390 4-speed
1989 Jeep Comanche

             Tom Jennings
             <tomj@xxxxxxx>
             amc-list-bounces@         "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and
             amc-list.com              fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             07/18/2008 12:47                                      Subject
             PM                        Re: [Amc-list] Cheap brake
                                       conversion

             Please respond to
               "AMC/Rambler
              owners, drivers
                and fans."
             <amc-list@amc-lis
                  t.com>

Jeffrey.Bohler@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Make sure the calipers do not have a core charge attached to them.  That
> can easily add another $100 if you don't have old ones to send back.

Yup, core charges, I forgot... good point...

But the brackets are still a deal, but yeah, cores...