-------------
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 01:07:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>

so, i was wondering, if i rebuild this engine, whats wrong with going with some more common, easier to get flat top pistons, and shave the head down to close up the chamber, and have small reliefs in the pistons to clear the valves. maybe put in some rods that are easier to get ahold of that can be machined to fit?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"