-------------
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 20:33:31 +0000
From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx

OK, did some more research and figured out what I see that makes using the mustang brakes a possible problem for a lot of us.
The rotor hat is very short on the Mustang rotor causing the caliper to sit way out which may interfere with a lot of older wheels.
   I remembered some some stuff the guy I bought my caliper mounts from had said about the Crown vic rotor being close, but at 12.25" outside diamet it hit the calipers on these brackets.
WJ rotor is 12"
   The W100 rotors are 11.75" so we may have a winner for a bolt on for use with the brackets I have.
If I ever get time I will have to get a W100 rotor to compare, but even if  Caliper brackets need to me shortened slightly this may be a very close to perfect match up. Maybe...
     Needless to say I hope to get to check it out!
   If it works it would be incredibly simple to have the brackets/plates cut. Maybe the only actual needed one off piece would be a ring to sit between the rotor and hub. Not really 100% needed but would make most people feel safer.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"