[Amc-list] For Sale: 58 American 2 door Coupe, need a 4 door

[Amc-list] For Sale: 58 American 2 door Coupe, need a 4 door

I would like to sell my 58 American 2 door and buy a 4 door wagon, 61-63
American.

I have three little ones and putting them in car seats in the back of a 2
door coupe is starting to kill my back.

We are selling it for $4000 or best offer, and willing to negotiate.

Here's the link to the Craigslist posting with pictures:
http://roanoke.craigslist.org/car/756677422.html

Roanoke is 4 hrs from either DC or Baltimore, 5.5 to Philly or Atlanta, 4
to Norfolk, 6 to Cinci

Does anybody have a 61-63 American Wagon they would like to trade?

Thanks!

Mark

--
Mark Dominesey