Re: [Amc-list] Nick, Eddie, engine pros hooker headers help!

Re: [Amc-list] Nick, Eddie, engine pros hooker headers help!

Would those 2" be available and fit the small bodied cars?
   GXM

Nick ALFANO <71amx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I would agree.  For just under $200 the black set or the $450 range ceramic coated, the 1&5/8 Hedmans fit nice, have a 3/8" think flange for a good seal without warping and a 3 bolt ball flange collector for an even clamping gasket-less seal.  On a Javelin or AMX, they don't come anywhere near the shock tower or steering column.

In the coming months, we will have a large 2" tube header available for guys who need a little more breathing room.

Nick

 Alfano Performance
4849-76 st.
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends

Message: 7