------------
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:36:34 -0400
From: "Bruce Griffis" <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>

Would it make sense to pick up a Block Test Kit? Think it's supposed
to turn yellow if there are combustion gasses in the coolant. And that
would point to a blown head gasket (although the billowing white cloud
when starting the car after letting it sit for a week or so is about
as plain a clue as one could get).

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"