----------
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 19:29:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>

well, i stumbled upon a 63 american friday afternoon on the way to a gun show i was at all weekend. a guy my stepdad knows. sittin in his driveway. was mine for $225. 440H.

anyway, the american is new to me. dont know much about them. i know tom j has had issues with the front trunnions. WHAT DO I NEED TO CHECK THERE TO AVOID THEM???

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"