-------------
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 13:36:54 -0700
From: "Thomas Garner" <Tgarner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Unfortunately, I do not have the correct fuel pump to fit my 232. It has a fuel pump that  (I assume) was made for cars with electric wipers.
 I did buy a fuel pump that was supposed to fit and it bolt up just fine, but the arm was slightly different. I couldn't really tell until I hooked up. The cam was hitting the arm, but was not pushing it up enough pump fuel or air. That pump was almost $100 and I didn't get to putting it in until 4 months after I bought it off ebay, so there was no returning it.
 I'm wary of buying another one off line because they are expensive they all look a like or at least like the one I tried to use.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"