[Amc-list] Charity AMX and Chip Foose

Come on Mark.
I think the object of the exercise is to end up with an AMX worthy of admiration that will command a price that will benefit a charity of someone's choice.
I am not privy to WHO that charity might be, but I'm willing to believe that it is a worthy one.
Regardless of the way the show is presented, (the sham that the car has been stolen) and everything has to be done in 7 days, the result is what matters.
If Chip Foose can take the Charity AMX and do his usual fantastic job, who cares?
I think it would be great to see an AMC car done by him because of the great talent the Chip possesses.
He can have my AMX any time he wants it.
Don