[Amc-list] Removing drip edge chrome trim and wagon rear window seal

[Amc-list] Removing drip edge chrome trim and wagon rear window seal

I know this has been gone over and the chrome trim is just supposed to
pop off but, it ain't! I've now got two little dents in the trim where I
was trying to pop it off. Anyone have any pictures of how to do this?

Also, the rear window seal on a wagon (not the door seal but the glass
seal that goes up the body panel sides and across the back of the roof)-
It's just the same type of 'furry-channel' as is used in the doors but,
I'll be damned if I can get it out and does anyone sell replacement?
Mine's a little thread-bare.