Re: [Amc-list] Charity AMX and Chip Foose

Bruce Griffis wrote:
> And that quick build is one of the major reasons I don't watch those
> shows anymore. There is no need for the artificial stress added by
> ridiculously tight deadlines.

Yeah, 'quick' would be a nice emphasis, but the whole thing is so
stratospherically expensive, artificial and extreme as to make it
unwatchable, for me.

What a surprise -- you dedicate a super-high-end shop to a common car,
spare no expenses, and you get a nice car when done. Surprise!

And what DON'T we see?

I also wonder at what this work looks like a year, 4 years later.