[Amc-list] Anybody have a 1965 (one year only) Exhaust manifold for the

[Amc-list] Anybody have a 1965 (one year only) Exhaust manifold for the 195.6 OHV?

Okay, making progress on the snazzy exhaust system. Loosened the
exhaust manifold to exhaust pipe bolts. Soaked down all the exhaust
manifold to cylinder head bolts - loosened up three, snapped one, need
to figure two (might have to remove the linkage plate on the intake
manifold? Don't have a lot of clearance - or could try getting at them
from below).

Found a shop that will check out my cracked exhaust manifold to see if
they can weld it. It's cracked at the forward ear - so I'm not holding
my breath. Also have a '64 exhaust manifold as backup - but that would
require swapping out the downpipe for one with a three stud flange.

So: does anyone have a spare exhaust manifold for a 1965 Rambler
American with the 195.6 OHV engine? I'm thinking rather than welding
the one I have or making the '64 work - I'd like to go with a '65. The
'65 uses 2 studs to connect to the exhaust pipe. Older manifolds use
three studs.

Will happily pay check or paypal. Just want a non-cracked '65 exhaust manifold.
(and oh yeah, plenty of PB Blaster, a 6 point 9/16" box wrench and an
18" length of pipe really get things moving)