Re: [Amc-list] Charity Projects In General (Frank Swygert)

Re: [Amc-list] Charity Projects In General (Frank Swygert)

They have done a few Mopars. If you look at the vast majority of the
cars they've done, they are cars that have a huge number of aftermarket
parts (they are turning them around in a week so that makes sense). I
can only think of one car they did that didn't have a lot of aftermarket
parts (it was a mid 50's Caddy convertible).

Matt

On 7/10/2008 7:23 PM, Armand Eshleman spouted this sage advice:
> Has Chip Foose ever done anything in AMC??
> I don't recall seeing a show where an AMC was involved. It's always GM and
> Ford. I don't recall even seeing a Mopar !!

mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH
http://www.mattsoldcars.com
1967 Rambler American wagon