[Amc-list] Charity Projects In General

A lot of people open their mouth for a some sort of charity project and when it comes time to deliver they some excuse. Granted their are real legitimate excuses but some offers are just to get the peoples name/shops name in the lime light. Such as in my wife's church's, and my former car club. Sorry for the downer but I have been there more times than I care to remember. I have watched this project for years due to one thing or another I was unable to help and did not offer any kind of assistance I could not back up. My hat is off to you who has seen this project so far.
"Doc"