---------------------
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 23:16:36 -0700
From: Jim Blair <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>

How about gearing in an '82 Spirit with 4.2L auto? I found someone who might have a Model 20 for me (from a '78 AMX he used to race) Looking to get myself some seats and gas tank too. (Figure I'll need lower gearing with the 2wd AW4 and EFI I'm going to swap in once the '87 MJ is finished later this month)

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"