Re: [Amc-list] 4.0 #7120 Head to 258 Swap

Re: [Amc-list] 4.0 #7120 Head to 258 Swap

Uh, I for one don't agree that any of this is a "crock"...
Just not been proven or dissproven.

I'd also hesitate to attempt to "mill" the block with a router.
Pistons and or aluminum would be fine. I'd still not do it.
Trying to do a clean cut on a cylinder bore with a hand held router and a carbide bit?
You can do it as quickly with a diegrinder and have better control.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx>