From: Brien Tourville <hh7x@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] 4.0  #7120 Head to 258 Swap

Because of the larger combustion chamber in the 4.0
it's recommended to taper the 258 cyl. bore out beginning
above the area occupied by the piston top ring @ TDC.

What type of tooling will permit not having to remove
the engine to perform  this mod ?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"