Re: [Amc-list] 4.0 #7120 Head to 258 Swap

Greg Taylor wrote:
> Hey guys,
> Sounds like the 4.0L head swap takes some work.  Why not just use an existing high-compression 258 head and do the Chevy 1.94/1.50 valve swap?  Cost with all chevy parts is
reasonable and the performance difference is AMAZING. FWIW, on my stock
bore 258, we cut the exhaust down to a 1.45" to be safe on clearance
(without mocking anything up).

For me, and many I assume, it's the "comes with efi factory made it it
all plugs together parts at NAPA"!

Good head, plus EFI.