From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx <Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] 4.0 #7120 Head to 258 Swap
To: hh7x@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, July 6, 2008, 10:45 PM

I'd use a grease to fill the ring gap at the top of the piston with the
piston about halfway down the bore in question.
Then place aluminum foil or similar on top of the whole mess to seal it up as
best I could.
  Vacuum beside the site and a die grinder to do the bevel.
Once beveled, I'd clean out everything with paper towells or another tool
carefully. Getting everything out as best I could. Then rotate the piston down
the bore further and do a final clean.
   Take your time and it should work fine.
Best to do with the engine out, but hey sometimes you just got to make the best
of what you got!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV