Re: [Amc-list] re :195.6ohv ignition timing and mileage

Frank Swygert wrote:
>  Internal shifters mean less maintenance...

Yeah, but a side-shifted (three lever) trans would be easier to adapt
into cars that already have that sort of setup.

I'm unlikely to change the trans in this car at this time. But.

I have that other block that I am hot to rebuild. I'm making some
changes this summer in my priorities and schedule, plans I've made ain't
working out. So I'm changing them. I want to make more stuff (and move
into making some money making stuff instead of telling others how to!)

I dunno what will happen, but as I rebuilt the "NORS" 195.6ohv I have
here I want to FIT IT to a better trans, 'on the bench'. I don't want to
hack up a functional car that I'm driving. And it would be a lot easier
to do fitment on a bench, at least the big chunks.

T-4 behind a 195.6ohv would be just fiiiiine...