[Amc-list] split ex.manfold

Bolt on improvements across the board.
Get a 2000 up 4.0l head an cast exhaust manifolds.
Still probably not quite the best all around setup, but if looking for split exhaust it's got to be the best game in town.
I believe the head was tuned for the split mans with longer primary tubes and twin cats, so I'd be willing to bet it would perform decently with true dual, if they were kept small.
   Be nice to have the time and $ to play with one to see what it actualy could do.
I bought a set of the dual mans before the knowledge was out about the smaller exh ports.
   I could work them to bolt up and seal to a bigger port 4.0L head, but, I doubt they would net any gains.
For the bigger port heads I'd just split an H.O tube manifold or get one of the Wrangler headers with longer primaries to split.
   Only real reason to do this is for the nostalgia of it, no real perf gains to be found as Jim notes...

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

..

Here's my choice - by BANKS:

http://www.bankspower.com/app.cfm?appid=AJ01

Looks right for tight install lengths - correct outlet positioning for
EAGLE.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080705-0, 07/05/2008
Tested on: 7/6/2008 5:17:49 AM