Re: [Amc-list] Darn exhaust manifold bolts!

Re: [Amc-list] Darn exhaust manifold bolts!

Cool! Well, I decided to work on the rear-most bolt - as I could get
my snazzy 9/16" 6 point socket on it, and turn it with a hefty 1/2"
drive socket wrench. Well, the bolt snapped.

I'm going to have a shop do it - I don't want to drill it out and tap
it. Shoulda let the Kroil work a little longer.