[Amc-list] overdrive on a 64 American

This is Ian's first post -- welcome Ian! He accidentally sent it to the wrong address, so I forwarded for him.
Any personal replies should be sent to ian.murt@xxxxxxxxxxxx

My first post....

Does anyone know if it's possible, or wise to try to install the optional overdrive for my 64 american 220 wagon,
3 speed flat head motor.  Provided I even could locate the parts is this a super complicate procedure?
Has anyone done this? any suggestions?  I'm a less than average wrench, but have acess to super qualified friends
who might be convinced to help out.

Ian

--
Frank Swygert