--------------
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 12:54:59 -0400
From: "Bruce Griffis" <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>

Does the 1965 Rambler American use the same front end components as
the '68 Javelin? Reason I'm asking is I picked up strut rod bushings
for the '65 American, and they just don't seem right. Since I have to
return them and get new ones anyway - I was wondering if '65 Rambler
American strut rod bushings are the same as what I'd find on a '68
Javelin.

Also - if polyurethane strut rod bushings are available, are they okay
- or are they too rough handling for a grocery getter?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"