Re: [Amc-list] 1965 American front end parts - same as 68 Jav?

Re: [Amc-list] 1965 American front end parts - same as 68 Jav?

I bet they gave you the ones for the big car or just plain wrong ones!
I bought mine about 10 years ago now and they fit fine and are still holding up.
I guess I got lucky to buy them before the replacements turned to cheap crap.
A year or so later I put strut bushings in my 80's Bronco and in a year they split down the sides.
I have a ste of polys on the shelf, Prothane makes them.
I too would do poly front rubber rear for flex.
Someday I may need to change mine out.
I bought a complete car package for my 69,
Did the front complete except I left the rubber struts in cause they where still good.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: "Bruce Griffis" <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>