Re: [Amc-list] BBD Saga

Been there, done that.  I know about the Rambler mentality because I am
seriously afflicted with it but it is time to stop buying rebuilds and
get a NEW carb.  Turner 4WD has new carters at
http://thejeep.com/shop/HARD+PARTS/FUEL+%252526+INTAKE+SYSTEM/CARBURETORS
/BBD4.2S/NEW+BBD+REPLACEMENT+CARB+2+BBL+1978-86+CJ%2C+1981-91+SJ%2C+NON+S
TEPPER+MOTOR.html  For $260 it sure fixed a host of issues on my Eagle.

Wayne

Wayne & Lisa (Skeezix), Bolton Landing, NY,
http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
AMO#8454, 83 Eagle Limited Wagon, 82 SX/4, 258 auto
69 Ambo coupe, 401, M12, 66 Ambo 990 Wagon, 327,PW,PB,PS,posi,AM/FM,AC
2003 FLHTCI
2001 Cherokee, 2000 Chrysler Cirrus (both hers)