Re: [Amc-list] Ebay AMX

Everyone,

I decided to stay clear of this AMX...just didn't feel right to me although
it is probably a nice car.  If I could have looked at it in person then I
might have felt differently.  I am looking for a nice car and prefer to buy
from an individual though.  If any of you know of a '68, '69 or '70 AMX 390
4spd in good condition please let me know.  Preferably in the Southeastern
U.S.

How much does a #1 AMX 1st generation go for these days?

Thanks again for all your input and advice.

Regards,
Robert