Re: [Amc-list] Ebay AMX

I am not one of these guys who look for the correct hose clamps on a car, or if the air cleaner lettering is centered in relation to the wing nut, etc. I like a car that i can be comfortable driving and don't worry about the little things.
However.....
I see the roof spoiler, then he proudly states that it is an unmolested car. He also states that the car has a rally pak, and no such option is on the car. These things are so obvious I am sure someone has contacted the guy about this. And he has not changed the post. I ask what else is he not being truthful about.
I would say that it is a very nice driver/cruis-in car but it will not pass muster from the anal retentives who want everything as it came from the factory. I would say take it as it appears on the ad, take his report with a big ol' grain of salt and make your decision. Does it even run??? He says it does, but he also says it has a rally pak.
If your gonna plunk down that kinda dough, fly out there and check it out. If you can't spend the time and expense to check it out personally, don't be surprised if you get a coughing, wheezing, photo-shop edited 290-AT car, and don't come crying to us.....Russ