[Amc-list] Looking for 71 Gremiln "X" emblem

[Amc-list] Looking for 71 Gremiln "X" emblem

Hi,

I am painting my 71 Gremlin next week which will complete a one year body
restoration project. Would anyone know where I can locate a 71 Gremlin "X"
emblem for the grill and also for the glove box. I located the grill emblem
for a 74, but I don't know if it will fit properly.

I am so excited to be finishing this car! I'm painting it Fresh Plum from
the 73 color chart with Gold stripes purchased from Phoenix Graphics. I
bought a very nice roof rack out of AZ. When it is complete it should look
like the magazine advertisement I have from 72, the one that says something
like "it takes something pretty strong to make people trade in their
Volkswagens".

Thanks,

Ted Dooling