-------------
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 01:18:59 -0400
From: Brien Tourville <hh7x@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

*Congressman Maurice Hinchey [D-NY] serves the District I live in
here in New York.
*
Rep. Maurice Hinchey (D-NY), member of the House Appropriations
Committee and one of the most-ardent opponents of off-shore drilling

We (the government) should own the refineries. Then we can control how
much gets out into the market.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"