[Amc-list] AMC Turbocast II Wheels

I ended up sticking with my stock rims on both my 61 and 63 Americans.
For tires the 61 has 165 15's (VW) and the 63 has 205 R75 15's (some Asian brand)
Both handle great on the road, IMHO, but I grew up driving a rusted out 57 Chevy Pickup with a foot of play in the steering wheel.  Even 30 years ago, my highschool classmates thought it was fun and funny because it looked like something hillbillies would drive, but no one else could keep it on the road.