--------------
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 10:09:46 -0700
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

> >   I did not know about the one size issue...If they were 15" I thought that they might look cool on my new toy, a 1963 American 440.

You gotta be careful, not many things fit the front of that car. No 14"
wheel will fit, and some 15's might not. The two major issues are the
9x2 drum concavity, and the steering arm/tie rod end placement.

http://wps.com/AMC/1963-Rambler-American/Drums/
http://wps.com/AMC/1963-Rambler-American/Tires/

--
Frank Swygert