Re: [Amc-list] Shock absorbing goodness!

Re: [Amc-list] Shock absorbing goodness!

I have an old set that I use just for oil changes. Even at that I still always put a jack stand under as a safety.
   I have seen new ones made of plastic that look pretty solid. Actually they are solid plastic. At wally's
   Davis

Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  Well,I guess I was corelating my old thicker than hell ramps to well old thicker than hell ramps!

Sorry, mine are so heavy you'll hurt yourself if you pick them up too quick...

Plus, I don't realy ever use'm!

Just the first thing that came to mind to keep the weight on the suspension...

Not my fault if newer ones are junk! Mine aren't, still don't use'm though.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: "Bruce Griffis"