Re: [Amc-list] AMC Dealer Listings

Funny, but of the lists I've found, none have mentioned TP Motors in South Burlington, Vermont, though I THINK it did become Willie Racine's in later years.  Just thought a mention of the previous name might be nice in the list.  My family bought four cars there over a few years time, including my first car, a new 770 convertible.