[Amc-list] Inst. cluster lights

Hey, does anyone know if there is a modern replacement light bulb for
an early AMX instrument cluster? I have a 70 Javelin and a 68 AMX On
the 70 the entire instrument cluster is lit up very well but on the AMX
I am lucky to see most of the speed O.  There are bulbs in all of the
wholes and they work but they all seem so dim it is hard to see
anything. Has anyone come up with a fix for this? Any help would be
great.

Thanks Keith