  From: Archimedes
  To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2008 8:07 PM
  Subject: [Amc-list] AMC Dealer Listings

  You know, I've looked at all of the lists of AMC dealers that are maintained on three or four different spots on the web, but all of them lack anything resembling completeness.  I've sent corrections to the owners of both of them but the lists still don't reflect the material I submitted.

  What's the deal?

  The information in the existing online lists is not copyrightable; it is public domain.  If they are not going to be updated, I'm going to start a collaborative effort, perhaps via a wiki.  Waitng for one person to update seems to be a non-starter.  Perhaps a group effort can accomplish this.

  -- Marc