[Amc-list] HELP!! Transporting Charity AMX from MI to MA...

[Amc-list] HELP!! Transporting Charity AMX from MI to MA...

The plan for the last three months has been to transport the fully
painted Charity AMX from John Widiker's shop in Auburn Hills, MI, to Tom
Benvie's in East Bridgewater, MA. I haven't had any luck in contacting
John over the last couple weeks, but need to start lining up
transportation, just in case we can get it soon.  If there's anyone on
here who thinks they can get the car from Auburn Hills, MI, at least
part way to Massachusetts please contact me. We have some funds for fuel
money, so don't let that discourage you. If we have to stop between MI
and MA storage arrangements may need to be made.  Might be possible to
get a transportation company to handle it, but that would definitely
take up all remaining funds. Transporting it with volunteers and writing
checks for fuel might deplete funds, but that's what the funds are for.

If you can help or know of a transportation company that might do it for
fuel costs/at a discount, please let me know!

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"