--------------------
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 10:50:18 -0400
From: "Bruce Griffis" <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>

My brake lights weren't working a while back. I replaced the brake
light switch and we were back in business. My son was following me the
other night and noticed that the brake lights weren't working again.
How do I test the brake light switch to see if it's bad? My tail
lights work, my turn signals work, my headlights work - but the brake
lights don't.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"