[Amc-list] Torque Tube Trunnion Seal

The add says up to 62, but I'm not sure that 62s used
the old style two bolts with springs torque tube, at
least not all models. The 62 TSM shows the 63-66 four
bolt style torque tube on the auto trans for sure.

i can say for SURE that my 62 classic 196/t96 has the
later style t-tube w/ 4 bolts. i have had it apart and
know for SURE. maybe 62 was the change over year so
some got one, some got the other??

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules